Newearth Constructions holds accreditation in road construction with VicRoads to R2 / F20 which has allowed us to undertake some significant projects in the region for the State Government. In addition, our reputation with local government including Mitchell, Macedon Ranges and Hume Councils has seen us deliver numerous road construction projects in sometimes complex and high traffic volume environments.
As well as having the experience to effectively manage traffic flows while construction progresses, Newearth Constructions is able to offer alternative methodologies to improve timeframes of construction to reduce the overall impact of works on road users. Further, the majority of our field staff are qualified in traffic management which provides further flexibility in managing traffic during construction.
While we commenced roadworks projects as far back as 1927, some of our more recent projects include:
- William Street West, Wallan
- Ashbourne Rd, Woodend
- Lauriston-Reservoir Rd, Kyneton
- Darraweit Rd, Wallan
- Northern Hwy / Taylors Lane Intersection, Wallan
- Heathcote-Kyneton Rd, Kyneton
- Kyneton-Trentham Rd, Kyneton
- Bendigo-Redesdale Rd, Redesdale
- Melbourne-Lancefield Rd, Clarkefield
- Duncans Lane, Diggers Rest
- Konagaderra Rd, Clarkefield