One of reasons behind Newearth Constructions’ impressive longevity in the Victorian civil construction industry comes from our willingness and ability to turn our hand to the many varied challenges faced by our clients over the years. This has mean that Newearth Constructions has developed a list of projects and capabilities outside of the standard civil construction disciplines.
To this end, Newearth Constructions has delivered infrastructure projects in the following areas:
- Landfill capping under EPA scrutiny
- Bridge culvert construction
- Sewer Pump Station construction and installation
- Power and lighting infrastructure civil works
- Signalised traffic intersection construction
- Weir construction
- Creek and watercourse realignment
- Land remediation works
- Retaining wall construction.